Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Money Saving Blog!

Hey Every-one! I have decided to start a new blog to show you how I save money & get so many things for free! I have learned so much in the past 3 months with not having a job and I wanted to pass on some of these tips to you! First off for the month of January I am going to list all of the freebies I received, all of the money & goodies I received for taking surveys & doing other stuff online, etc!

Freebies I received:
1.Eucerin Body Lotion (had free coupon from their Facebook page)

2. Sparking Grape Juice from R. W. Knudsen (Facebook Offer)

3. Betty Crocker 2011 Calendar

4. Atkins Weight Watchers Kit (Hip2Save)

5. $11.56 (Ebay Bucks)

6. Ritz Crackerfuls (Facebook Offer)

7. Full Size Tide Release Stain Remover (Facebook Offer)

8. Computer Wore Tennis Shoes DVD (Disney Movie Rewards)

9. $25.00 Target Gift Card (Points2U)

10. Friends Season 1 DVD (Ebay Bucks)

11. Friends Season 2 DVD (Ebay Bucks)

12. Booster pack of Taboo cards (Facebook Offer)

13. Microsoft X-Box Kinect (Amazon gift cards that I had earned)

14. 2 packages of Bic Triumph Pens (Facebook offer)

15. 6 bags of Halls Cough Drops (Halls Pop a Drop Sweepstakes

16. Excedrin Extra Strength Tablets (coupons.com)

17. Secret Deoderant (Procter & Gamble)

18. Always & Tampax Samples (Procter & Gamble)

19. 3 20 oz. bottles of Sobe (Heads or Tails Sweeps)

20. Dance Central Video Game (Amazon Gift Cards I have earned)

21. Arm & Hammer Toothpaste

22. Valentines' DVD (Amazon Gift cards I have earned)

23. Custom Box of Element Energy Bars (Viewpoints Monday Funday)

24. Case of Annie's Homegrown Mac & Cheese (Amazon Gift cards that I had earned)

25. Boy Meets World Season 4 (Amazon Gift Cards I had earned)

26. NFL Bag (Pepsi Sweepstakes)

27. 4 packages of Atheno's Greek Yogurt (coupons.com)

28. Strawberry Yoplait Yogurt (Facebook Offer)

29. Carried Away Bath & Body Works Lotion (Facebook Offer)

30. Gears of War Video Game (Amazon Gift cards I had earned)

31. Skincare & Body Creams from Nubonau (Facebook Offer)

32. Antibacterial Hand Gel, Full Size Soap, & Antibac Hand Gel Holder (Bath & Body Works Rewards)

33. 24ct. Case of Popchips (Amazon Gift Cards I had earned)

34. Tide to Go Pen & Laundry Detergent Sample (Facebook Offer)

35. DCWV Madly in Love Stack (Amazon GC's)

36. Martha Stewart ballpoint glue pen (Amazon GC's)

37. Martha Stewart Ribbon Threader (Amazon GC's)

38. Martha Stewart Glittering Glue (Amazon GC's)

39. 2 Dog Brushes (Amazon GC's)

Free Magazine Subscriptions that I am receiving:

1. Everyday with Rachael Ray

2. Martha Stewart Living

3. Bazaar

4. Taste of Home

5. Shape

Money & Gift cards I received for taking surveys online or other misc. money making ventures

1.
2. $25.00 Itunes Gift card (No More Rack for submitting a 2 min. video about a product I bought on their website) Check out their awesome site here...they have incredible daily deals each day & reward you for inviting your friends to their site. Some people I know got an Apple Ipad for referring a large amount of people http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=6652

2. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Bright Ideas Community)

3. $30.10 from Survey Spot (Awesome Survey Community)

4. $5.00 from Daily Survey Panel

5. Angels in the Outfield Dvd (Zoompanel)

6. $25.00 Amazon Gift card (Swagbucks)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/camcomets02

7. Full Size Bob's BBQ Sauce from IPSOS to test product

8. $40.00 Amazon Gift card (EXPO TV) You make simple videos to review products! So fun!!! www.expotv.com/raf/camcomets02

9. $15.00 Amazon Gift Card (My View)

10. $60.00 (Toluna)

11. $14.00 (Opinion Outpost) http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8702375

12. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Viewpoints)

13. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Harvard University Vision Study)

14. Jasmine Bath & Body works Shower Gel & Lotion (Survey Test)

15. $25.00 Amazon Gift Card (IDS Study)

16. $6.00 (Pine Cone Research)

17. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Lightspeed Panel)

18. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (Tom's of Maine Communispace)

19. $20.00 Amazon Gift Card (Living Social)

20. $1.18 (You Data) http://www.youdata.com/join/camcomets02

21. $5.00 From Synovate Global Opinion Panels

22. $10.00 Amazon Gift Card (My Survey)

23. $3.00 Amazon Gift Card (UCLA Anderson)

24. $5.00 (Columbia University)

WOW, so that is all the stuff that I had received for free in the month of January. There was a lot of other stuff that I got for great deals, etc. But this is just the stuff that I didn't have to pay a penny for! Do you want to learn more on how you can get this stuff for free? I have so many things to share with you all!














2 comments:

  1. Yup! You've got a new follower in Me!!! Who doesn't like free? I'm following from Infertile Nanny's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allegro Mama! Be keeping a look out for my updates! I will be giving you guys some great ways to get stuff for free, etc. etc. etc!!

    ReplyDelete